Make Wood Rings (No Tools Required)

In this tutorial video I show how to make wooden rings out of veneer. This is a great project that doesn't require many tools. In fact all you really need is some super glue, a knife, sandpaper and some tape. Having a lathe or a drill will most definitely help speed up the process. Even if you're not a woodworker you probably already have all the tools necessary for this quick and simple project. I did find that the first couple rings I made were a bit sloppy but by the time you make your third one you'll get the hang of it and make some beautiful bentwood rings. I used this technique to make my own wedding rings for myself and my wife. It's a very rewarding project and suggest you give it a try yourself! If you're using a drill bit as your template you'll need to find the equivalent bit size in MM. Ring sizes in MM can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 design tips for more clickable banner ads

Ramzan Special Desi fried rice

25 Gorgeous Paper Flowers For Kids (Craft Ideas)